You Want Stats… I got Stats…
I thought I would pass on the a couple of things here for your information. As you will see on the Table below, it looks like out of the 113 Closed Duplex Sales in Sacramento County, just a bit under one half of them are “cash deals”. If you go back to my post in February, you will notice back then there were no FHA/VA deals.
The report below shows there were 17 deals that were FHA/VA financed. Those by definition, are “owner occupied” transactions. I think those buyers were making a very smart long term move.
Here’s the table.
I hope you found the above useful and informative. If you have any questions regarding the Residential Investment Real Estate Market in this area, please drop me a note here: or call me at
Make it a great day…!!!
Ed Favinger, Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR email@example.com 916-203-1260
Related articles by Zemanta
- Real estate website pulls house hunters campaign after two days (mumbrella.com.au)
- Rental Management Company Launches Resources for Landlords and Property Managers (eon.businesswire.com)
- Inland Real Estate Corporation Pays April and Declares May Cash Distribution to Common Stockholders (eon.businesswire.com)
- Market Reports: The real estate industry released its… (ny.curbed.com)
- Mexico Real Estate Guide from Leading Experts Released As E-Book (prweb.com)