Along with Pricing it sure does – Check out these Before and After Pictures
Let’s Talk abouit Price first.
We listed a home in San Jose at 5893 Moraga Avenue originally at $525,000 and after a couple of weeks of no action and just a few showings we did an updated market analysis and decided to lower the price to $464,950. We had an accepted offer within about a week or so after bringing the price down.
How Does Staging Help You Sell a Home..?
In addition to “pricing” your home for today’s market, Staging your home will mak a big difference in marketing your home like it did for this owner.
Here’s some “Before” Pictures. Click on the pictures and you will get the “After” shot
Here’s the Before look of the Living Room. Click on the Picture to see how it looks After…
Before Pictures of the Breakfast Nook/Dining Bar. Click on this Before Picture and to get the “after” shot.
Here’s the Before Picture of the Hall Bath… Click on this picture and see what Staging does for it.
What if you don’t have the time or the skills to do Home Staging…?
If you don’t have the skills, patience or the time to stage your home for sale, you can always hire a professional. Most of these staging companies have various pricing options and many of them will even put together a slide show of their finished project for you. Click here for the link to the staging company that the work on this home.
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY…!!!
Ed Favinger, Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR email@example.com 916-203-1260
Related articles by Zemanta
- Interior Designing – A Characteristic That Is Of Great Significance In Home Staging (mydecorarticles.com)
- General Musings for the week 29th August 2010 (musings-cafe.blogspot.com)
- Short Sale: 4221 Moraga: The Pictures Say it All (sf.curbed.com)
- Sticking to a budget? Tips for affordable and easy home upgrades (prweb.com)
- Home Staging Provides a 586% Return on Investment (prweb.com)