Several Recent Positive Stories & Now Even a Local TV Station is reporting on it too…!
Of course those of us in the Real Estate business have been talking about this for almost a year now.
Take a peek at some articles in the SacBee just in the last few days which kind of prove my point:
- Sacramento cash-only home sales hit 10-year high
- Big investment firm buys hundreds of houses in Sacramento area
- Sacramento’s uptick in housing aids underwater owners
Here’s a story that the local NBC station, KCRA posted on line that was shown earlier today.
I wrote an article with some data that I posted regarding duplex sales about 10 days ago.
Below is a video walk through inspection I did on a property last Saturday in the Rosemont section of Sacramento for a Bay Area Investor. We made an “as is” cash offer about $8,000 over list price but didn’t get it because we were out bid. The listing agent said they had 13 offers on it. This video will give you an idea of what’s out there.
In the mean time…?
Make it a Great Day…!
Ed Favinger, Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE 916-203-1260 email@example.com
- Creighton Sanders known for his connections and blustery charm (sacbee.com)
- Blackstone buys hundreds of homes to rent out (nalert.blogspot.com)
- Sacramento’s Capitol Dawg Closing (fox40.com)
- Sacramento council, claw races remain too close to call (blogs.sacbee.com)
- Some New Duplex & Four-Plex Listings Just Hit the Market… My Evaluation and Comments Below. (theycallmemred.com)