Check Out The Folsom Garden Club’s Annual “Garden Tour”.
I am amazed at some of the ideas people come up with in landscaping their yards and patios.
The one thing that stood out to me after reading my first landscaping DIY “how to book” from Home Depot, was the reason why people do landscaping. That is…”landscaping is an extension of the living area”.
So if you are looking at doing some landscaping, whether it is a large project or a small enhancement, why not take in the Folsom Garden Club, 14th annual Garden Tour coming up April 26th and 27th. It’s a charity event and proceeds go to various scholarships and grants and you’ll get some good ideas about what you might like in your own place.
Here’s a video below of last years tour
In the Mean Time…?
Make it a Great Day…!!!
Ed Favinger, Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE
- Natural landscaping avoids many plant-related issues (bangordailynews.com)
- 5 Budgeting Tips for Your Backyard Projects (troybilt.com)
- Drought in California prompts some to rethink lawns as landscaping norm (sacbee.com)
- 80th Annual Historic Garden Week Has Something For Everyone (theroanokestar.com)
- Outdoor Decorating Ideas: A Lush, Eclectic, Bohemian LA Patio (ext.homedepot.com)
- Tips for Landscaping Your Garden (gardeningbasics.info)
- Patio Decor Ideas: A Modern, Family-Friendly Deck (ext.homedepot.com)
- Five Ideas for Landscaping a Small Yard (sergioslandscapings.wordpress.com)
- Patio Decor for Easy Outdoor Entertaining (ext.homedepot.com)
Some of these are very interesting…but would you want to live next to one of them..?
I got this link from another website and thought I’d share this with you.
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO GET THE SLIDE SHOW.
Let me know what you think.!!
In the Mean Time…?
Make it a Great Day…!
Ed Favinger, Broker CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE 916-203-1260 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take a Peek into Artists’ Creative Spaces – by Ali (brandywineinterns.wordpress.com)
- a peek into my creative space (sandiafria.wordpress.com)
Check Out This Short Article…Shows How the Demand Has Changed
I thought I’d pass on this article from the Sacramento Business Journal that reports on a couple of projects. One in Mid-Town Sacramento and one up on Lake Tahoe.
Both of these projects were impacted by the real estate crash and recession and were turned over to new owners because of foreclosure.
We’re seeing more and more articles like this.
Here in Folsom, inventory is still down and homes selling fairly quickly.
If you are thinking of Buying a home or investment property or thinking of Selling…? Looks it’s a great time to do it.
In the mean time…?
Make it a Great Day…!
Ed Favinger, Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE email@example.com 916-203-1260
- 96 Percent of U.S. County Real Estate Markets Better Off Than at Height of Foreclosure Crisis Four Years Ago (sys-con.com)
- If You Think the Real Estate Market Is Good, You Have a Short Memory (thestreet.com)
- Sacramento home real estate still bounding, at a slower rate. (radkro.com)
- East Bay Real Estate Trends to Look Out for in 2014 (virtual-strategy.com)
- Kids Activities Lake Tahoe (free-toddlers-activity-and-discipline-guide.com)
- Fast Times In Tahoe (katherineandantonysoe.wordpress.com)
It’s Still A Good Market…!!!
I thought I’d pass on the most recent numbers for Empire Ranch here today. These stats are from Jan. 1st to date, March 19th.
As you can see there’s not a lot of inventory available so if you are thinking of Selling, now might be the time. If you noticed, it looks like Sellers aren’t coming down much if they have priced there homes right. With a List Price/Sales Price ratio of 99.14% it kind of speaks for itself doesn’t it..?
You’ll notice the “Active” homes for sale have a higher Average List Price because there are a couple of high end homes for sale that are included.
If you’d like more information about your home, drop me a note or call me at anytime. You can also sign up for “market snapshot” to the right here and get updated information as well.
In the Mean Time…
Make it a Great Day…
Ed Favinger, Broker CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE 916-203-1260 favinger@rwnetworkcom
- Gaslight Apartments – 15 units – Folsom “back on the market” (TheyCallMeMrEd.com)
- Self-Storage, Multifamily Poised for Appreciation – (globest.com/news)
- Golf: Holes in one (sacbee.com)
- 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD BE DOING TO YOUR HOME IN SPRING (realtytimes)