If you are looking for something besides a Duplex or a Single Family Home, maybe one of these will work for you.
I’m not a real big fan of 4 plexes in this area because most of them don’t have the “amenities” that Single Family homes or Duplexes offer to compete for quality tenants and optimum rents.
There are exceptions of course so I thought I’d point these out to you, because they’ve both just come on the market.
I’ve got estimated cash flow projections for both of them.
- The Four Plex – 6165 Merrywood Drive, Rocklin, Ca. 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1 car garages each. Listed at $388,800. Click here for the estimated Cash Flow and a couple of pictures
- The Seven Unit Apartment building – 5925 Hilltop Drive, Carmichael, Ca. (6) 2 bedroom 1 bath units and (1) 3 bedroom “owner’s/manager’s unit – Click here for the estimated Cash Flow figures – While I don’t have interior pictures, I do have a brief exterior video of the premises so Click Here for that.
I hope you found the above informative. If you’d like to know more about getting into the small apartment market drop an email note my way or call me. My contact information is below.
In the Mean Time…?
Make it a Great Day…!
Ed Favinger, Broker CRS, GRI, SFR 916-203-1260 Favinger@rwnetwork.com
- Apartment construction gives lift to housing industry (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Fair Oaks Fixer Duplex – Country in the City Location…! (theycallmemred.com)
- Apartment construction surges as fewer buy homes (mercurynews.com)