Thinking of Investing in Residential Real Estate…? Sacramento is not a bad choice…!
I got an article that was forwarded to us by the California Association of Realtors that contained a news link to Realtor.com.
If you’ve spoken to any real estate professional in our area recently, you’ll pretty much get the same story, the market is skinny of listings and prices are still climbing.
That’s especially true for Residential Rental Properties, like Duplexes, Four-Plexes and Apartments. In Folsom where I live it’s almost like you have to “know somebody” to get a decent rental. Our Property Management Company maintains almost 350 units of various kinds throughout the region. Vacancies are down and rents are up.
If you have been to this site before you know I specialize in Rental Properties. If you’re an investor and haven’t jumped in the market in the last couple of years there’s still time because every article I’ve read indicates rents are projected to rise a lot the next few years.
In the Mean Time…?
Make it a Great Day..!
Ed Favinger, Broker CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE 916-203-1260 email@example.com
- Airbnb wants to help you buy a home (fortune.com)
- Elizabeth Banks Explains the Home-Buying Process in Plain English (shebudgets.com)
- Airbnb Partners With Realtor.com To Show Potential Homebuyers What A Neighborhood Is Like (consumerist.com)
- Are foreign buyers driving up the price of real estate? A new record in dollar amount spent by foreign buyers on US real estate. (nalert.blogspot.com)
- Demystifying Real Estate Investment for Women (lagosmums.com)
- More News – The Hot Sacramento Multi-Family Market (TheyCallMeMrEd.com)