Is Being Stuck with a 20 Year Loan on Today’s Tech a good idea…?
I’m not a big fan of the Green Energy movement because it’s just too expensive when you consider the other forms of energy that are so much cheaper and much more abundant.
However I know many people like to think of themselves as being good stewards of the environment so FHA has come up with a program.
If you’re thinking of Selling your home here in Folsom or anywhere else in Sacramento County in the near future…? You should be sure to have all questions answered if you’re thinking of financing Solar Panels or any other qualifying Green Energy system.
Just passing on this advice.
Take a look at the video from Frank and Brian below that explains it better than I can.
- Resurgence of PMI Could Force FHA to Cut Premiums (mortgagenewsdaily.com)
- California’s New Climate Law Makes the World’s Sixth-Biggest Economy a ‘Laboratory’ (greentechmedia.com)
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Trends Around The World (builddirect.com)
- Regions Bank Agrees to Pay $52.4 Million to Resolve FHA Loan Failures | LoanSafe.org (loansafe.org)
- Corporations turn to their own green energy sources (sfgate.com)
- Energy Wholesalers in a Pickle With Oversupply of Electricity (industrytap.com)
- DOD Is Leasing Land To Green Energy Companies FOR FREE (nalert.blogspot.com)