Take a look at the numbers on these two.
One of them is a Short Sale and the other is an REO/Bank Owned property that is in need of some work. These properties showed still “Active” as of today. I haven’t contacted the agents to see if they have offers or not, but if you look at the numbers, I can’t see why they are still available.
They are pretty decent deals based upon the assumptions in the “pro-forma” cash flow figures I’ve prepared here.
So check out the links below and let me know what you think. Got some video here as well.
- 3148-3150 Laurelhurst, 3 Bed/2Ba & a 2 Bed/2Ba, Fireplaces – Short Sale – Listed at $125,000 – Here’s a video of the exterior only.
- 10228 South White Rock Road, 2 bd/1ba ea side $79,100 – A Beater/Fixer – See The Video..!_
If you are looking for an investment I don’t think you can argue that these numbers look pretty good… don’t you think..?
Make it a Great Day…!
Ed Favinger, Broker CRS, GRI, SFR 916-203-1260 firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyCashFlowNotes.com: An Online Community and Blog About Investing and the U.S. Economy (prweb.com)
- Fair Oaks Fixer Duplex – Country in the City Location…! (theycallmemred.com)
- Foreclosures Versus Short Sales-Which Is Best For You? – Other (rawbusinesslaw.com)