Are We in a Bubble…?
I’ve had many people ask me this question because of the rapid rise in appreciation of real estate prices in the area in the last couple of years.
While no one can predict the future with any certainty, all I can say is I don’t think so.
I thought I’d share a link to an article in the Sacramento Business Journal for their views on the subject.
Let me know what you think…
In the mean time…?
Make it a great day…!
Ed Favinger, Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE 916-203-1260 email@example.com
- Housing Interest Rates Increases Explained In A New Loan Love Article (prweb.com)
- Housing Bubble In Bend? Should We Expect A Housing Bubble In 2013?
- Sellers’ Market For Now, but Home Price Surge Will Not Last (mortgagenewsdaily.com)
- Projections for Appreciation of Homes by 2017 (jenniferlistens.wordpress.com)
- Critics blast Darrell Steinberg for hooking up Sacramento Kings with special arena bill > Last-minute policy would streamline environmental review, fast-track start of construction, help city with eminent domain. (newsreview.com)
- Home Prices Keep Soaring (wrightbianca.wordpress.com)
- Real Estate Sales Will Stay Steady And Maybe Increase Even If Rates Go Up Some…! (theycallmemred.com)