Several Recent Positive Stories & Now Even a Local TV Station is reporting on it too…!
Of course those of us in the Real Estate business have been talking about this for almost a year now.
Take a peek at some articles in the SacBee just in the last few days which kind of prove my point:
- Sacramento cash-only home sales hit 10-year high
- Big investment firm buys hundreds of houses in Sacramento area
- Sacramento’s uptick in housing aids underwater owners
Come back tomorrow because I’ll have a video of a Short Sale in Folsom that had 10 offers on it.
- Creighton Sanders known for his connections and blustery charm (sacbee.com)
- Blackstone buys hundreds of homes to rent out (nalert.blogspot.com)
- Sacramento’s Capitol Dawg Closing (fox40.com)
- Sacramento council, claw races remain too close to call (blogs.sacbee.com)
- Some New Duplex & Four-Plex Listings Just Hit the Market… My Evaluation and Comments Below. (theycallmemred.com)