Homes for Rent in Folsom go Quick…!
If you’ve been think of buying a single family home or a condo for that matter in Folsom, you’re going to be surprised how quickly they rent up and for the amount of rent you can get.
I’ve got a link to our Property Management site for some nice places here in town for your review.
The Folsom Real Estate market is very hot right now and Folsom Rental Homes are in high demand as well.
It’s almost like you have to know someone inside to get a rental here in town.
So if you’re thinking of buying an investment property in this area, please call me at 916-203-1260 because there’s not been a market like this in a long time.
In the Mean Time…?
Make it a Great Day…!
Ed Favinger, Broker, CRS, GRI, SFR, CDPE email@example.com 916-203-126
- DR Horton beats and raises its revenue forecast (DHI) (businessinsider.com)
- These were the top home sales in BK, Queens in March (therealdeal.com)
- Just what is a home appraisal and why do we need one? (tampahome360.com)
- What $1,750 rents you in San Francisco right now (sf.curbed.com)
- Check Out our Haven Properties Vacancies (HavenRents.com)